The 3rd Annual Real Good Toys Build-Along Event!
Jodi and Jen from Real Good Toys are pleased to announce that the fun is ready to start again, with more options than ever!
This year's project can be built in 1" Scale or 1/2" Scale (see #52030), and in both scales, there are options to add an extra level and one or more extra gables.
The 1" Scale unassembled, unfinished shell kit includes:
- Sturdy parts of mostly 3/8" MDF
- Parts for the foundation, floors, walls, dividers, gable parts and roof
- Milled-in clapboard siding on exterior walls
- All pre-cut openings accept standard size windows and doors
- 9" floor-to-ceiling height
- Foundation measures 1 1/4"H
- Interior rooms are 16 9/16"W x 12 1/4"D
- Porch is 4 5/8"D
- Finishing options for the second floor include adding a lip around the dormer section (this option increases the overall size slightly)
- See #52018 and #52019 for optional additions and find more information about the 2013 Real Good Toys Build-Along project here: http://www.realgoodtoys.com/products/jjs-dollhouse-cottage
- This kit takes standard Houseworks windows and doors. The window openings are 2 9/16"W x 5 1/16"H x 3/8"D; the door opening is 3 1/16"W x 7 9/16"H x 3/8"D.
17 1/4"W x 20 1/8"H x 17 3/4"D
Pre-order yours now; shipping will begin by 2/25/13.
miniatures.com is dedicated to bringing you quality items at the best prices, and we stand behind our products 100 percent. Satisfaction guaranteed. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your order from miniatures.com, simply return it to us within 30 days. We are more than happy to exchange it or provide you with a credit or refund.
You might also like ...
This unfinished 4-room kit has two sets of French doors, a fireplace and a curved staircase...
Shown above, customer Chuck A. of Dawson, PA added a porch and marquee.
Just the sort of p...
If you're looking for a modern, yet traditional dollhouse, this unfinished dollhouse kit is for yo...
This unfinished dollhouse kit was created in honor of the grand opening of the Abraham Lin...