Monticello, like no other...
A national treasure replicated in 1/2-inch scale!**
The real life Monticello (which means "little mountain") was designed by Thomas Jefferson and construction began in 1769.
Located in Charlottesville, VA, the bricks for the house were made on site and most of the timber was from the surrounding land.
You will, however, find the unassembled kit much easier than what Jefferson undertook.
Top quality features include:
- Only seven pre-finished parts to assemble and only a screwdriver, pliers and glue are needed
- Exterior MDF walls are papered with a high quality pre-finished brick facade
- Finished domed roof, chimneys and front steps simply glue in place
- Finely crafted windows, shutters and working front door with interior trims already installed
- Wood plank floors in six rooms, magnificent parquet-look paper covered floor in the parlor and authentic painted green floor in the dome room (already in place)
- Painted interior walls are ready to wallpaper if desired
- Fancy spindles, railings and bricked chimneys
**The actual scale of this pre-finished Monticello model is 3/8" = 1 foot, but it has been developed to accessorize nicely with 1/2-inch scale miniatures.
35 5/8"W x 19 3/4"H x 18"D
For air delivery of this dollhouse (including delivery outside the contiguous United States), contact 1.800.223.7171 or email@example.com.
miniatures.com is dedicated to bringing you quality items at the best prices, and we stand behind our products 100 percent. Satisfaction guaranteed. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your order from miniatures.com, simply return it to us within 30 days. We are more than happy to exchange it or provide you with a credit or refund.
Customers who purchased this item also purchased ...
1/2" scale. Handle turns. Metal. 1 5/8"W x 2 3/4"H x 1 3/4"D
Hand painted resin. 1/2" scale. 3/4"W x 1"H
This unfinished dollhouse kit was created in honor of the grand opening of the Abraham Lin...