One of our most prestigious and elegant dollhouses in 1/2" scale!
One of our most prestigious and elegant dollhouses in 1/2" scale! This classic Federal-style unfinished dollhouse kit is 2-rooms deep and features five opening panels for easy access to all 14 stately rooms! Shown with a stucco finish; can also be finished with bricks or clapboard siding. Handmade in Vermont. Window treatments shown are not included.
Component Set includes:
- Sturdy construction: pre-cut 3/8" cabinet-grade plywood
- Dentil trim on front gable
- Quoins (pre-cut mitered corner blocks)
- Two chimneys and front steps
- Hinges and magnets
23"W x 20"H x 15"D
- 1- #7008 Dentil crown moulding
- 7- #H1114 Gold-plated brass/doorknob with key plate
- 8- #H5041 Yorktown Nonworking windows
- 9- #H5043 Palladian Window
- 10- #H6007 Traditional Door
- 4- #H6011 Classic French Doors
- 1- #H6014 Yorktown Door
- 2- #H7000 Staircase Kit
- 7- #H7004 Square Butt Shingles
- 1- #H7012 Newel posts
- 2- #H7019 Staircase Spindle
- 2- #H7020 Stair and landing handrail
- 1- #H7041 Door and window casing
For air delivery of this dollhouse (including delivery outside the contiguous United States), contact 1.800.223.7171 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1/24 scale, also referred to as half-inch scale (or 1/2" scale), means 1/2 inch = 1 foot
miniatures.com is dedicated to bringing you quality items at the best prices, and
we stand behind our products 100 percent. Satisfaction guaranteed. If, for any reason,
you are not completely satisfied with your order from miniatures.com, simply return
it to us within 30 days. We are more than happy to exchange it or provide you with
a credit or refund.
Customers who purchased this item also purchased ...
High-quality sturdy acid free paper from British supplier Jackson’s Miniatures.
Apply with Wallpap...