Pick the look you like the best...
This unassembled, unfinished kit is a smaller, versatile version of the popular #1920 Classic Bungalow that is full of Craftsman style and comes with options galore. Plus faux hardwood flooring is installed.
Top quality features include:
- Sturdy 3/8" MDF exterior walls with milled in clapboard siding; MDF room dividers
- Oversized eaves, detailed brackets, porch posts, and railings, pitched roof and large attic dormer
- Detailed window panes and pre-assembled front door
- Wooden roof shingles (pictured here after dying with #97025 shingle dye)
- Adjustable room dividers and stairs
Window treatments shown on finished model are not included.
27 1/4"W x 24"H x 19"D
For air delivery of this dollhouse (including delivery outside the contiguous United States), contact 1.800.223.7171 or email@example.com.
Yes1/12 scale, also referred to as one-inch scale (or 1" scale), means 1 inch = 1 foot
miniatures.com is dedicated to bringing you quality items at the best prices, and
we stand behind our products 100 percent. Satisfaction guaranteed. If, for any reason,
you are not completely satisfied with your order from miniatures.com, simply return
it to us within 30 days. We are more than happy to exchange it or provide you with
a credit or refund.
Customers who purchased this item also purchased ...
Extremely full and well-shaped, this silk-look tree is the perfect backdrop for your mini decoration...
Woven basket generously filled with non-removable assorted
1 1/4"W x 1"H x 3/4"D
These fine quality needle files are used by professionals and hobbyists alike. They provide first ra...
Resin. No moving parts.
1"W x 7/8"H x 1 1/4"D
Click here to see this product in use.