The front porch posts and arch supports that are included can be assembled in your choice of several different ways.
This unassembled, unfinished kit is full of Craftsman style and comes with options galore.
Top quality features include:
- Sturdy 3/8" plywood exterior walls with milled in clapboard siding (interior dividers are MDF)
- Oversized eaves, detailed brackets, porch posts, and railings, pitched roof and large attic dormer
- Detailed window panes and pre-assembled front door
- Wooden roof shingles (pictured here after dying with #97025 shingle dye)
- Adjustable room dividers and stairs
34 3/8"W x 26 1/4"H x 22 3/4"D
For air delivery of this dollhouse (including delivery outside the contiguous United States), contact 1.800.223.7171 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes1/12 scale, also referred to as one-inch scale (or 1" scale), means 1 inch = 1 foot
There are no reviews yet for this item.
Only verified purchasers may leave a review.
miniatures.com is dedicated to bringing you quality items at the best prices, and
we stand behind our products 100 percent. Satisfaction guaranteed. If, for any reason,
you are not completely satisfied with your order from miniatures.com, simply return
it to us within 30 days. We are more than happy to exchange it or provide you with
a credit or refund.
Customers who purchased this item also purchased ...
Non-toxic, water soluble dry mixture. Add two cups of water to yield enough to dye 1000 miniature wo...
Dries clear, flexible and paintable. Allows time to position on items for a perfect fit, but without...
Create a distinctive look with this cast polyurethane and poly resin piece. It can be sanded, sawe...
This turntable will easily hold the largest of dollhouses. Lightweight and easy to store. Click h...