The 12 patterns in this book are an introduction to the fun of building miniature furniture with Houseworks/Shenandoah components ...
The 12 patterns in this book are an introduction to the fun of building miniature furniture with Houseworks/Shenandoah components. Designs range in style from early Colonial to Victorian. This plan book features the following:
Pages B/W. Please, no returns or exchanges.
- Late Victorian Side Chair 1900
- Victorian Cottage Style Circular Dining Table 1870-1885
- Turned Spindle Crib 1840-1875
- Cradle Bench Rocker 1820-1840
- Shaker Drop-Leaf Table 1840
- Windsor High Chair 1815
- American Windsor Side Chair
- Low Back
- Writing-Arm Windsor 1700
- Governor Carver Arm Chair 1655-1690
- William & Mary Daybed 1700-1710
- William & Mary Gateleg Table 1720 and Windsor Stool27
miniatures.com is dedicated to bringing you quality items at the best prices, and
we stand behind our products 100 percent. Satisfaction guaranteed. If, for any reason,
you are not completely satisfied with your order from miniatures.com, simply return
it to us within 30 days. We are more than happy to exchange it or provide you with
a credit or refund.
Customers who purchased this item also purchased ...
Bound with loose pages. Set includes assorted colors of red, blue, green and maroon.
7/8"H x 9/1...
Notched on the underside to accommodate spindles #7019. 1/4"Sq. x 18"L
This high-quality piece is crafted of unfinished wood, so paint as you wish.. Use the door and windo...
Add this detailed, laser cut unfinished wood corners as an embellishment to any mini or craft projec...