City living at its finest...
The allure of this front opening unfinished dollhouse kit is in the graceful design lines and the versatility. It can be built with the bay up, down, left or right!
Top-quality features include:
- Sturdy pre-cut parts with grooved sidewalls for easy assembly
- Mostly 3/8" smooth plywood with MDF front panels
- Wooden roof shingles; pre-assembled custom windows and door (interior trim for all)
- Huge rooms for decorating (15"D) and movable room dividers
- Detailed interior staircase with banisters and landing rails
- Quoin trim, chimney, balconet for double window, brass doorknobs
32"W x 52 1/4"H x 20"D
Window treatments shown are not included.
Note: If you build with the bay up, you cannot use the balcony over the bay. However, the parts are included.
For air delivery of this dollhouse (including delivery outside the contiguous United States), contact 1.800.223.7171 or email@example.com.
Yes1/12 scale, also referred to as one-inch scale (or 1" scale), means 1 inch = 1 foot
There are no reviews yet for this item.
Only verified purchasers may leave a review.
miniatures.com is dedicated to bringing you quality items at the best prices, and
we stand behind our products 100 percent. Satisfaction guaranteed. If, for any reason,
you are not completely satisfied with your order from miniatures.com, simply return
it to us within 30 days. We are more than happy to exchange it or provide you with
a credit or refund.
Customers who purchased this item also purchased ...
Pound into tape run. For 12 volt light fixtures. Contains a 12V grain of wheat bulb. Approx. 60 ma. ...
Requires #1013 wallpaper mucilage.
16" x 26" paper roll.
This high-quality wood flooring is made of genuine veneers which have been laminated to a special pa...
Large frosted tulip shade. Replacement bulb for this fixture is #101029.
3/4"Dia. x 1 1/8"H