This unfinished dollhouse kit includes the dollhouse shell and all components listed in its description ...
This unfinished dollhouse kit includes the dollhouse shell and all components listed below. All you have to do is assemble. The component set makes your building experience that much easier.
The kit includes:
- 3/8" cabinet-grade plywood (all pre-cut parts)
- step-by-step instructions
- a 3-in-1 Dollhouse Planbook for reference
The Component Kit includes:
- #1107 Gold Plated Door Knocker
- #1114 Gold Plated Brass Knobs and Key Plate
- #5004 Pair of Single Windows
- #5025 Louvered Shutter
- #5032 Traditional Non-Working Window
- #5041 Yorktown Non-Working Window
- #6007 6-Panel Traditional Interior Door
- #6014 Yorktown Exterior Door
- #7000 Staircase Kit
- #7002 Traditional Dormer
- #7004 Unfinished Square Butt Shingles (100 pc.)
- #7104 Unfinished Square Butt Shingles (1000 pc.)
- #7009 Porch Spindles
- #7011 Porch Railing Set
- #7012 Newel Posts
- #7019 Staircase Spindles
- #7037 1/2" x 24" Lap Width Clapboard Siding
- #7040 1/2" x 12" Lap Width Clapboard Siding
- #7046 1/2" Corner Moulding
33"H x 21 1/2"D x 33 1/4"L
For air delivery of this dollhouse (including delivery outside the contiguous United States), contact 1.800.223.7171 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1/12 scale, also referred to as one-inch scale (or 1" scale), means 1 inch = 1 foot
miniatures.com is dedicated to bringing you quality items at the best prices, and
we stand behind our products 100 percent. Satisfaction guaranteed. If, for any reason,
you are not completely satisfied with your order from miniatures.com, simply return
it to us within 30 days. We are more than happy to exchange it or provide you with
a credit or refund.
You might also like ...
This versatile unfinished garage kit with a working roll up door can be added to the side of an ex...
This unfinished 4-room "carpenter Gothic" style dollhouse kit has a spacious attic, elaborate ...
This 10-room unfinished Victorian Dollhouse kit features three floors that are accessible from ...
Can't you just picture this enchanting Tudor mansion perched on the rolling English country...