Display your prized miniature collections safely and economically!
This unfinished kit is designed to fit flush against a wall and protect (via the clear acrylic front panel) your mini gems from cats, dust and curious fingers.
Top-quality features include:
- Sturdy, grooved MDF pieces that go together easily
- Side walls have milled-in clapboard siding that just needs to be painted
- 1/2" solid white pine trim
- Octagonal wooden shingles for the mansard roof
- Clear acrylic panels that can be easily removed for cleaning
- Designed especially with ExtraBrite LED light strips in mind, with 3/4" valance below each floor to allow for easy instillation
Will accommodate approximately 30" of LED strip per level. Back is smooth MDF. Because acrylic panes enclose this, LED lighting is recommended to keep from having too much heat build up.
Shown with seven rooms, but additional dividers are included for up to nine rooms; room dividers are easily adjusted (do not have to be permanently placed).
32 1/2"W x 33 1/4"H x 10 3/4"D
There are no reviews yet for this item.
Only verified purchasers may leave a review.
miniatures.com is dedicated to bringing you quality items at the best prices, and
we stand behind our products 100 percent. Satisfaction guaranteed. If, for any reason,
you are not completely satisfied with your order from miniatures.com, simply return
it to us within 30 days. We are more than happy to exchange it or provide you with
a credit or refund.
Customers who purchased this item also purchased ...
High-quality. Unfinished wood. 1/4" x 24"
A simple way to connect LED Strip Lights to your solid wire (round wire or tape wire) lighting syste...
This mulch is made from recycled tires which gives it a realistic texture and at the same time...
12V ExtraBrite LED Striplights from Real Good Toys
LED lights have an extremely long o...