Classic and stately from days past...
This 18th century style unfinished dollhouse kit is accented with cresting on the roof, balconet and porch.
Top quality features include:
- Precision engineered pre-cut parts with grooved connectors for easy assembly
- Clapboard siding milled into the exterior walls
- 3/8" MDF exterior walls and upper floors; movable room dividers
- Pre-assembled windows with mullions and expertly molded posts and rails
- Wooden roof shingles, raised panel door staircases with bannisters and landing rails
Window treatments shown are not included
32"W x 33"H x 25"D
For air delivery of this dollhouse (including delivery outside the contiguous United States), contact 1.800.223.7171 or email@example.com.
1/12 scale, also referred to as one-inch scale (or 1" scale), means 1 inch = 1 foot
miniatures.com is dedicated to bringing you quality items at the best prices, and
we stand behind our products 100 percent. Satisfaction guaranteed. If, for any reason,
you are not completely satisfied with your order from miniatures.com, simply return
it to us within 30 days. We are more than happy to exchange it or provide you with
a credit or refund.
Customers who purchased this item also purchased ...
Knob and plate are one piece; two pieces per package.
Interior six panel door. Includes interior trim
3 7/16"W x 7 3/16"H
fits opening 3"W x 7"H x 3/8...